Second Chance Tortillas
- 1 (1 pound) crumbled sausage roll
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 6 large eggs
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen diced potatoes
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Flour Tortillas
- In skillet, crumble and cook sausage with onions and peppers over medium heat until browned.
- Remove from skillet.
- In same skillet, melt butter and scramble eggs with frozen potatoes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in sausage mixture and cook until hot.
- Top with cheese and serve on warm flour tortillas.
This is a quick and easy meal, I make when we have busy mornings and I know lunch will be late. The name of it? I kinda thought of a guy who was reuniting with an old love and these were the only ingredients he had in the house the next morning!