Wednesday’s Pot Luck Recipe.
Hey Peeps, I stole this one from my momma so “shhh” don’t tell.
Make You Moan Gooey Butter Cake
- 1 package of yellow cake mix
- 2 ¼ sticks of margarine or butter
- 2 full cups of confectioners’ sugar
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 4 large eggs
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees (175 degrees c).
- Butter one 9×13 inch baking pan with ¼ stick.
- Melt butter until soft and mix it with 2 eggs and the cake mix. Pour batter into pan.
- Use the remaining 2 eggs to mix with cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over cake batter – Do Not Stir-
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. If the center has not set bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Note: For additional decadence substitute chocolate cake mix.